Wideband Condom Catheter Features and Benefits:
- Superior breathability for enhanced comfort and optimal skin integrity.
- Clear sheath for easy visual inspection of skin.
- Soft silicone and uniform adhesive for secure placement.
- Kink-resistant design to ensure continuous urine flow.
- The Wide Band Catheters provide 70% more adhesive area in its 3-inch adhesive width than traditional self-adhering designs.
- Combined with Bard’s patented forward placement of the adhesive, accidental catheter detachment is significantly curtailed.
- The non-sensitizing adhesive on the Wide Band Catheters provide a reliable bond to the skin for extra confidence and maximum wear time.
- Male External Catheters are condom-like devices designed to keep men dry and comfortable.
- The Wideband External Catheters are placed over the penis and connected to a collection device, usually a drainage bag attached to the leg or a bedside bag.
- Bard provides a broad selection of latex-free male external catheters to provide improved choices for men to meet individual needs.
- Bard External Catheters come in a wide array of catheter styles and sizes.
Wideband Condom Catheter Specifications:
- Product numbers:
- 36101 – Small
- 36102 – Medium
- 36103 – Intermediate
- 36104 – Large
- 36105 – X-Large
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Packaging: Single catheter