Unna Boot Features and Benefits:
- Cotton Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide is ideal for managing extremities with conditions such as venous ulcers that require protection and support, making for an excellent compression therapy for actively ambulatory patients.
- Effective in drying the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Gauze Bandage That Has Been Evenly Impregnated With a Non-Hardening Paste of Zinc Oxide to Provide Venous Ulcer Compression Therapy.
- Stays Moist to Encourage Hearing.
- Contains No Preservatives.
- Unique, Easy-to-Open, Vacuum Seal Pouch.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Unna Boot Specifications:
- Product number: 2066, 2067
- Size: 3″ x 10 yards, 4″ x 10 yards
- Material: Cotton
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Packaging: 1 box (1 roll)
Click here to search for more information on the Unna Boot from the manufacturer’s catalog.