Madacide FD Germicidal Solution Features and Benefits:
It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces, including chrome, glass, painted surfaces, plastics and stainless steel.
It is ideal for use with most medical surfaces such as operating rooms, respiratory therapy equipment and medical instruments.
Unique anti-corrosion formulation will not damage lenses, cement, plastics, rubber, steel, aluminum, brass or other metal when used as directed.
Kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, TB, MRSA, VRE, and SARS.
- Contains Alcohol
- EPA Registered
- Safe and effective, alcohol-based, broad spectrum formula
- One-step, infection-control spray
- Fast “air-dry” formula
- Six-minute TB kill time
- 30-second HIV kill time
- 1 gallon bottle; sold individually
Madacide FD Germicidal Solution Specifications:
- Product number: 7021
- Size: 1 gallon
- Active ingredients: n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, n-Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride, and isopropanol
- Manufacturer: Mada Medical
Click here for more information on the Madacide FD Germicidal Solution from the manufacturer.