Hospital Bed Mattress Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use in Nursing Homes, Hospitals, and Institutions.
- The inner core is a high density, fire-retardant polyurethane foam that is covered with an anti-microbial, fire-retardant material meeting Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- The mattress is closed with a self-ventilating zipper, and can be special ordered for use in prisons and psychiatric areas utilizing an inverted lock-stitch closure.
- Single layer of high-density foam encased in a zippered medical grade cover providing superior patient comfort.
- The Home-Care Elite™ is covered with a zippered medical grade material.
- The cover is fluid proof, anti-microbial, fire-retardant and stain resistant.
- The cover material and foam core meet Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633 for fire retardancy.
- Mattress can be manufactured to meet California Technical Bulletin #129 and Boston Fire Code 1X-11 when specified.
- Durability, resiliency and patient comfort make the Home-Care Elite™ the perfect mattress for homecare and institutional applications.
Hospital Bed Mattress Specifications:
- Product numbers:
- 780: 5.5″ height
- 742: 7″ height
- Material: High density foam
- Size: 36 x 76″, height either 5.5″ or 7″
- Manufacturer: Blue Chip Medical
- Packaging: 1 mattress, available for in store pick up only
Click here for more information on the Hospital Bed Mattress from the manufacturer.